Posted January 27, 2013
Submitted on February 26, 2013 at the Greenwich, CT screening
- Someday I will gain the right amount of control!
- Someday I will get my kidney transplant and will be happier.
- Someday I will bake vegan cookies with my daughter and not think twice about calories, or find myself in a depth of guilt.
- Someday I will not obsess about what I am not.
- Someday I’ll be ok with being me & understand that I’m okay!
- Someday I will be a social worker and make a difference.
- Someday I can be myself completely and I can put down my shield.
- Someday I will help others to feel no shame or judgment about their struggles.
- Someday I will share my truth and help to create a world where we can co-exist with our bodies.
- Someday I’ll take a dance class and enjoy myself… NOT be stuck in the mirror.
- Someday… I will love my body just the way it is and convey that beauty.
- Someday my urge to restrict will go away.
- Someday I want to end human trafficking.
- Someday I will be free of my anorexia and will be known by my name: not “Rex.”
- Someday I will be free from this thing that consumes me.